COVID-19 Insurance Payment Options
Insurance providers want to be sure your insurance protection remains in force during the COVID-19 shut down. As a result, Insurance Companies are offering flexible insurance payment options.
These are a few of the current solutions insurers are offering to AGI Clients:
- If you receive a notice of cancellation, please contact AGI Insurance to discuss options.
- Some insurance companies are waiving NSF fees.
- If you typically pay your policy in full at renewal but would like alternative options please call to discuss the different COVID-19 Insurance Payment Options available to you.
- If you are having difficulty paying your insurance premiums on time, please contact us. We will contact the insurance company to consider your situation.
- There are options available to pay your premiums online or over the phone. Please call us and we will review your specific options.
Your insurance company have a desire to work with clients facing difficult situations. They are prepared to consider each situation on a case by case basis. We are here to help, let us know what you need. In turn, we will do all we can to create a helpful COVID-19 Insurance Payment Options for you.
Insurance company links with the details to their COVID-19 response:
- SGI Motor Licence Issuing – https://www.sgi.sk.ca/news?title=covid-19-response
- SGI Canada – https://www.sgicanada.ca/news?title=covid-19-response
- Red River – https://redrivermutual.com/news/covid-19/
- Saskatchewan Mutual – https://www.saskmutual.com/category/covid-19/
- Wawanesa – https://www.wawanesa.com/canada/news/message-regarding-COVID-19