What if have questions about my license plate renewal in Saskatoon?
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about your SGI Saskatchewan license plate renewal and Saskatchewan drivers license renewal requirements. If you’re a new registrant, we’ll tell you what paperwork you need. And if you are using the online MySGI portal for the first time, we’d be glad to “walk you through” the process if you need help. If you are new to Saskatchewan, welcome! Be aware that you need to secure your Saskatchewan registration and drivers license within 90 days of your residency.
How do I renew my auto insurance in Saskatoon?
With your plates, you get standard Saskatchewan Provincial auto insurance. Typically, you’ll go away with $200,000 in Liability Coverage and have a $700 Deductible. For many people, that’s enough coverage. If all you need is efficient friendly service that gets you in and out with your renewals in the shortest possible time, we can do that. But if you want to talk about options that will boost your insurance protection, we can talk about that, too. We’ll be happy to chat about your needs and lifestyle so that we can recommend the best coverage for you at the best price.
Insurance can be confusing, but we make it our business to answer your questions with plain, jargon-free explanations of available options. You can extend your protection with a package that covers collision, road hazards glass, loss of use, and more. Or you can choose from a variety of options to lower your deductible, get hail coverage, or extend coverage to family members. We’ll lay it all out for you.
What are the benefits of using MySGI for plate renewal?
If you choose to renew online, MySGI is a great, user-friendly portal that offers a wide range of services and options. First time users need to set up an account associated with your email. Once you’ve done that, here are some of the available online services:
- Conduct personal or company/group transactions
- Update / change your contact information
- Review your personal info, driver info, vehicle, info and notices.
- Renew or cancel vehicle registrations
- Purchase 24-hour and eight-day permits
- Calculate registration and insurance rates
- Pay plate renewal and annual licence fees
- Book a road test for passenger cars, trucks. and motorcycles
- Start an insurance claim or view your claim details
- Replace a driver’s licence or ID card
- Read, save, or print a copy of your auto insurance policy
- Print vehicle registrations and Saskatchewan Safe Driver Recognition History letter